f

Monday, September 4, 2017

Coming Up This Week

Something rather fun is going to happen tomorrow night, Tuesday, September 5, 2017. At least, I hope it's going to be fun!!! 

In case you haven't heard, there's a fun internet sewing show called That Sewing Blab which airs each and every Tuesday evening at 7:30 eastern time, 6:30 central. It's an hour long program that showcases sewing bloggers. Their aim is to educate and entertain.  



The program is held on Crowdcast and it gives you the opportunity to actually participate! 

The hosts of the show are Dawn Pengelly and Myra Rentmeester. Dawn lives in Ontario, Canada and Myra in Tampa, Florida which is a little like living at opposite ends of the world! But they have found a way to come together and bring our sewing world together as well. 

When not working on That Sewing Blab, you can find Dawn on her blog, Dueling Designs. She loves to sew, but she always enjoys patternmaking, so be sure to check her blog. 

Myra also hosts a blog and I love the title, Simple Inspirations. She's been sewing since she was 13 years old, so only a year or two ;) She entitled her blog Simple Inspirations because it's the simple things of life that inspire her. Lovely. 

So...the BIG REVEAL!!!!!
Yep, that's me :)
I am going to be the guest on tomorrow night's show. 



I'm a little nervous as I have no idea what I'll be asked :/ And then there's the opportunity for you to ask questions as well. Another :/ But I am sure that regardless of what I'm asked, it will be fun!

If you would like to come by and see the show, you can find it HERE. If for some reason that link does not work, you can always go to their website and click on the "watch the show" button. You can find their website HERE.  

If you are unable to tune in tomorrow night, the show will go up on Youtube. As soon as that link is up, I'll let you know.

Have a wonderful week!
Hope to see you tomorrow night!!!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured! Bummer, I missed the live show but look forward to watching it on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that there was an audio issue. Maybe the video will be better. I'll let you know when it's up :)

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to your interview tonight, Rhonda. I cannot wait to learn more about you and your sewing journey. I promise there won't be any trick questions! :)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maple :)
      Sadly, it seems that there was an audio issue. But I have another Sewbussted's Closet video coming up, so stay tuned for that!!!

      Delete