f

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Age Shoes

I am loving the January issue of Vogue magazine, great articles and fantastic inspiration. This morning I thought I would share a few pictures of some fantastic shoes.


Great platforms from Alejandro Ingelmo

New age from Prada for the bargain price of $1,450.00!!

Prada Flames

Interesting platforms from Proenza Schouler


I fell in love with this curlicue heel from Charlotte Olympia so I went to her website,
and found that she has a wonderful sense of humor with her shoes.






 Like this great pair of piano shoes,

or this wonderful pair of leaves that wrap around the foot. Wonderful!!
Enjoy!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Wow...I love those Prada Flames!!! I would wear them, if I could afford them!

    ReplyDelete